Friday, December 14, 2007

An update? Craziness!

Two bits of news:

(1) I just registered wasabijane.com, so hopefully soon I'll start blogging over there. I'd been needing a portfolio site for a while. The 100mb MSU offered just isn't enough if you do anything fancier than plain html, and anyway, my own domain should be a bit more permanent. After all, what kind of digital rhetor doesn't have her own domain?

(2) Projects kicked my butt this week. I don't even have the server space (yet) to post one of my projects (ironically, the one that's just a paper)--my server space won't be activated for a day or two. However, my other course has all students' projects online, and they're worth checking out. This includes mine, of course, but I'm not direct-linking it here yet--long story that I'll explain in a few days. Just realize the version that's up is actually a draft. A near-final draft, but a draft.

1 comment:

T said...

"After all, what kind of digital rhetor doesn't have her own domain?"

*raises hand*

I need to remedy that, too.